An article on the Protasis Project features in the quarterly edition of the ‘SIPL INFORMA’ magazine in August 2017. The publication of the SIPL – Interregional School for Local Police is addressed to nationwide Local Police Forces and includes information of the yearly training activities for police officers.
The article on the Protasis Project introduces the project, its activities and objectives to a wide professional audience and it presents updates on the project progress. Finally, the schedule of the Protasis Training seminars in Italy was also announced in the same issue, inviting interested police officers to register for the training. The Protasis training in Italy will begin in September and will be delivered in the cities of Riccione, Modena Lucca, as follows:
- First Training Cycle in Riccione
- 22 September 2017, 4 hours
- 29 September 2017, 4 hours
- 06 October 2017, 8 hours
- 13 October 2017, 4 hours
- Second Training Cycle in Modena
- 20 October 2017, 8 hours
- 27 October 2017, 8 hours
- 03 November 2017, 4 hours
- Third Training Cycle in Lucca
- 17 November 2017, 8 hours
- 24 November 2017, 8 hours
- 01 December 2017, 4 hours
To read the full text in Italian, click here.